Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mobile Editing of Google Apps

At last! I have just updated Google Drive on my iPad. And yes - what they say in the blog post at google is true!

Updates for iOS

Starting today, if you’re using the Drive app on your iOS device you can also edit Google documents, just as you can with the Android app. From your iPhone or iPad, you can create a new document, edit an existing one or format text. And just like on your computer, you’ll be able to see other people’s edits instantly as they’re made.

So, while I would have liked to have seen this functionality many moons ago - I am happy from what I have seen tonite that I look forward to seeing our students with iPads get shot of a couple of other applications that they have been using that they now don't need!!!


Thanks, Google. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment