Friday, July 3, 2009

It's happening all over again ... so much for the holidays!


So, having hung the curtains in #3's bedroom, put #4 to sleep (he's still only 2 after all) I thought I'd just sit down and have a cup of coffee before dealing to the issue of securing the TV in the motor home (hate it to fall off the wall while driving!) For that unknown reason opened my email while sipping the coffee, and for some reason just happened to read a message from someone joining a Diigo group that I am a member of ... and that's when it happened ...

Twine? Never heard of it before. Well 10 minutes later I now have a whole new PLN to get to grips with. Time will tell long term just how much use I make of the new tool, but at the moment it's given me a new avenue to explore ... and I just can't wait ... and just in case it's new to you too - try it, I think you'll like it...





No comments:

Post a Comment